Monday, March 9, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!






How are you doing this evening? We are good here in Tucson. No rain today but it looks like it is coming our way. We are still being attacked by Crane Flies here in the valley.

I made it out to the airbase this morning for my playmate. I got the "Green Lady" gassed up and I picked up some Jack Daniels from the Class Six store.

I rested for the most part today and Alexa, treated me to some Boney. I was in such a good mood that I worked on my latest # Hide Tucson Rock project. It is a Zombie Pickle Ball rock. It came out very well and I will try to get it out tomorrow. I also picked up two beauties from the central location. Here is my latest and the two beauties I picked up.



MY LATEST #HIDE TUCSON RICKS! ZOMBIE PICKLE BALL

PICKED THESE UP TODAY!


My playmate is a bit under the weather and so am I. I have this cold that is giving me fits my playmate has some chest congestion. She has anti-bi's and she is on a Nebulizer. 

I prepared grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. I also enjoyed some chicken soup as well. My shorty had avocado, baby carrots and cottage cheese with her sandwich. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise on in her office on her Mac. I also picked up some printer paper and ink today.  We hope that your day went well? 

I will chat at you tomorrow.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Il tuo ultimo rock รจ un vincitore!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...