Monday, March 30, 2020

Hello!

Hello!

How are you holding up? We are doing the best we can here Tucson.

My playmate and I are still enjoying our #Hide Tucson Rocks at lot. As a matter of fact we have a few new ones that will be making it to the Cortez location.

We have been officially placed on (Lockdown) here I Arizona by our governor. I received my authorization letter today to be allowed to travel about as needed as a Direct Care Home Health Nurse. I have to keep the letter in my car at all times  just in case. Are things getting worse or better around you way?

Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Later...Jessie

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

Hi Jessie,
Everything is the same here as well. NO shut down yet,,,,
But they do have where we should not be out and about unless it necessary.
Only time we go any where is to do shopping on Saturday.
Bob works every day and the company gave everyone a paper saying they are going to work if they get stopped. But I guess that paper will stay in Jeep just in case there is a shut down.
They make apple butter there and some time they do certain pie fills. Also juice when needed.
The other plants do the bigger items since they shut everything down where Bob works. Only very few people work there any more. Its a shame but thank god Bob is still working.
Take care to everyone in the family and friend of yours.

Rosie said...

I can go out in the sun on my scooter. We have a great bike bath across to road from me. We can only go with just one other. I am allowed to shop collect medications but I am lucky as mydon does that for me. I am so lucky to have him and he does it all in a great sport. Hope all is keeping fit...Rosie
Bin by

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...