Thursday, May 31, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Shoop by Salt and Pepa!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is going to be another burner here in the Old Pueblo. Whew!

    Alexa, is awake and telling me what I need to get done today. I will be spraying the front yard for weed prevention today. My shorty and I will be hitting up a movie at the "Loft" today. Chris really singing along with the radio this morning. He is into "Bobby Brown" this morning. Ya, ya.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and enjoy the day. Flo, thank you so much for the party supplies. You are a dear!

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Sara, how are you feeling today?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata! Come Stai?

Loraine said...

Sto bene! Grazie.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...