Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

Is it heating up around your way? We are cooking here in the Old Pueblo.

I just picked up sister Jayne and delivered her back to her home. She is going to treat us "Mahjong" professionals to dinner that she is preparing for us for tomorrow. Can you say "Yummy? We will without a doubt.  

Shoo Shoo do I hear some groans and moans already? Go ahead and practice that so you can be good at it for tomorrow night! What a good sound!

I will post pictures from the pre-wedding reception as soon as I get a chance. Hope that you are doing OK?
See ya! It is "Boney" time! Ya, ya!

Later....Jessie



2 comments:

Cheela said...

Looking forward to your pictures cuz you take such good ones.

Jessie said...

Thanks girlfriend on loan, smile!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...