Thursday, May 10, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Defeated Again!

Music listening to: Whata Man by Salt and Pepa! (classic R&B)

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I will be caring for Chris this morning. Jayne has a 8:00am doctors appointment. As soon as the appointment is over Jayne will take over from me.

   I know that you are on the edge of your bed waiting to hear about last nights major social event that took place here. Yes, the "Mahjong" fest is over and I will give the results later this morning. It was a huge success let me tell you with a lot of twist, turns, trickery, and a meal that was spectacular. Sorry but you will have to just imagine that you were present for now. Smile!

  Chat at you later.....Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...