Monday, May 14, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How goes it? It has been a busy day for us today, but we got everything done that we needed to. I also got done what Alexa, informed me that I had to do as well. I wonder if she is going to miss me while I am away? Smile!

Well, it is official we are going to Maui in the morning. My shorty just printed up our boarding passes. WooHoo! I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac.

We enjoyed breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched "Hawaii 5 0" on Netflix with Chris.

I will load up the "Green Lady" early in the morning  and I will look over our travel paperwork as well to make sure that we what we need.
We will chat at you later. We will have our phones, tablets and Hotspot with us so we can keep in touch as needed.

Sister Jayne will be caring for Chris while we are away.

Sleep well...Jessie and Elise.  Aloha!

4 comments:

Loraine said...

Fai un sacco di foto e divertiti!

countrygranny47 said...

Both of you have a good time away and get some needed relaxation.
Looking forward to your return home.

Jessie said...

Thank you Granny.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...