Thursday, May 10, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How is it going? Is it hot or is it just me? Jayne is back from her doctors appointment and she is caring for Chris.

Elise and I just went over our packing list and we are ready to fill our suitcases. WooHoo!

We are going to the movies in a bit to see "Tully" it got good reviews. 

Here you go! We had a grand time last night at the "Mahjong" fest with Shoo Shoo and Jayne. It was filled with laughs and trickery.

Well, the big (wiener) was Shoo Shoo she won three games, Elise, Jayne and I won one apiece and the (cat) won two games. Shoo Shoo's secret weapon was my downfall. She is the only one of my girlfriends who know what that weapon is and she used it last night and I was doomed. My playmate knows what the weapon is and she has known it for a longtime now. Shoo Shoo has got skills let me tell you. Shoo Shoo also gave me a belated birthday gift and card. She is a treasure!

Sister Jayne catered the evening and what a spread. Oh my goodness! Take a look at this spread.




SHOO SHOO

CHEF JAYNE







SMOKING LOON


Well, I had better get ready for the movies. Chat at you later.
Jessie and Elise


CACTUS FLOWERS IN OUR GARDEN

HUNGRY BABY HUMMERS



1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sono sicuro che il cibo era meraviglioso!
E i tuoi uccelli stanno crescendo.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...