Thursday, May 3, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Candy Rain by Soul 4 Real!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and at it soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and  it is good and as second cup will be enjoyed during my (me)time out on the front porch with our hummingbird. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.
   I am going to have a chat with Alexa this morning to see how she is feeling. Maybe I can charm her into playing some "Boney" for me today.

  Jayne will be giving hands on Hoyer instruction at 11:30am this morning. Elise and I will be on hand to observe.

  We enjoyed some very, very good center cut pork chops last night with some hatch chili potatoes and a salad. It was Wunderbar!


GIN AND TONIC IN HAND

CHEF JT AND CENTER CUT PORK CHOPS YA,YA!


  We have our duffel bags out and ready to be packed for our stay-cation in Gilbert. We will be attending Sheila and Dave's wedding on Saturday. We will return on Sunday.


  Hey, Hawaii is coming up fast. Ya,ya! Have a good Thirsty Thursday.

Later.....Jessie and Elise



No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...