Friday, May 4, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied and Rummied!

Music listening to: No Ordinary Love by Sade'

  It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. A second cup will be enjoyed a bit later this morning. Jayne will be here this morning and Marv will be here this evening.

  I have a few errands to complete this morning prior to my playmate and I making our way to Gilbert for the weekend. We are looking forward to the marriage of Sheila and Dave on Saturday. We will rest while we are there and I am sure that we will find a movie or two to see.

  Speaking of movies we saw "The Isle of Dogs" yesterday and it is  a bizarre movie but it kept us glued to the screen. Well, I had better get to it. 

   Have a great TGIF and a good weekend as well.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Godetevi la vostra visita a Gilbert!

Jessie said...

Grazia, fidanzata.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...