Monday, May 7, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing so far on this Monday morning? Chris is relaxing listening to the soulful sounds of "Boney". We are both feeling it!

My nurses supervisor just left and all is well. Elise is out and about and I just took out my suitcase for our trip to Maui. My playmate and I are going to sit down and put pen to paper about what we need to pack for the trip. We don't want to forget anything this trip. We also have a list of items that friends and family are requesting for us to bring back for them as well. Ya, Ya!

Here are a few pictures of our dear friend Lila. We miss her so very much. Enjoy!

Chat at you later.....Jessie

LILA

LILA AND FAMILY
TWO BABY HUMMERS IN THE NEST



LILA (STUNNING BEAUTY)




























4 comments:

Loraine said...

What a nice tribute to Lila.
Sei un buon amico!

Jessie said...

Grazie mio fidanzata

countrygranny47 said...

SHE WAS A BEAUTIFUL LADY FOR SURE.
THANKS FOR SHARING HER TRIBUTE JESSIE.

Jessie said...

Thank you Granny. We miss her dearly.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...