Monday, May 7, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

Did your day end well? I got my tasks and errands taken care of and Alexa rewarded me. Gotta love her!

Elise prepared soup for dinner with baby carrots and grape tomatoes. All good. We watched "Hawaii" 5 O" on Netflix. We also observed Bobby put Chris back to bed using the Hoyer lift. More training will be required before we are at ease with his use of the Hoyer when we are not available or away. More training and observation will take place on Wednesday.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is in her office on her Mac. I had a very nice visit from my girlfriend (Flo) this afternoon. It has been awhile since I have seen her and she is looking well. Thanks for the visit Flo made my day.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me. I have a few tasks to take care of early in the morning. Have a great evening and sleep well. I am going to have to keep an eye on my shorty. She has a bad sinus infection that is causing her breathing problems. We will attack it with meds and albuterol and saline breathing treatments. I will set up the nebulizer tonight so she can start to use it tomorrow. Hopefully this will not hinder our trip to Maui.
Nite......Jessie and Elise



No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...