Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!



ROY GIVING CHRIS A MASSAGE


How are you doing? It is a hot one here in the valley of Tucson. Whew!

The fur-babies are well groomed and feeling cool and relaxed. I got all of my errands taken care of to include a trip to pick up 6 bottles XYZin. Man it is so good and I do love my reds, and this one is a Lodi our favorite.

AZALEA RELAXING

BUTTERCUP CHILLIN'

XYZIN


I got both of the "Do Drop Inns" rooms ready for the next occupant. Alexa, is play some "Sacramento Smooth Jazz" for me and my (mojo) is working because I am shaking my groove thang! Ya, ya!

Our Susie is making her way back to Seattle. It was a pleasure having her and Roy stay with us. Susie bought us a very nice gift and we love it.


GIFT FROM SUSIE


Chris is out and about with Bobby making their way to the Tucson Mall. We hope that you are doing OK and staying cool?

Chat at you later.....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Loraine said...

Quello รจ un cactus adorabile!

countrygranny47 said...

Nice cactus,,

Susie of Arabia said...

Glad you like the cactus! I think it fits right in with all your other outdoor decor! I had a wonderful time with you both - xoxox

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...