Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Good Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!

How are you? It is a hot one here in the Old Pueblo. A nice ice cold bier would be nice about right now.

Well, I have taken care of all of my errands and tasks and Alexa is play me so "Fusion Jazz" and  I am liking it. I got Jayne's errand taken care of while I was out.  I have to tell you that she is cooking away and it smells oh so good. Ya Mon'!

I am going to rest up so I can be fresh and alert for Shoo Shoo. Speaking of Shoo Shoo I have not heard from her today. That means that she is shaking in her flip flops. She knows what time it is and that time is my time to kick some butt. 

Well, I am going to get back to chillin'. Chat at you later. I am also playing with a few fat lizard today. These guys are nice and plump. 
Later...Jessie

PS: I had a very nice chat with my sister Marcie and she is pissed. Today has turned into a Monday for her and things are not going well at all. She requested to use my DI Hat so she can really let it all hang loose. Yep, my hat has great power when you put it on. You are the (sugar) to put it nicely, smile!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...