Monday, May 28, 2018

It's A Monday! Memorial Day!

Good Morning! Memorial Day!





Mood: Content! 

Music listening to: Chirping Birds! Chris chatting!

    It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise in deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is doing it's job. I will enjoy a second cup at "Gus Balones" this morning. We will have a nice breakfast and we will be joined by Roy and Susie. Yummy!

   I want thank all who gave the ultimate sacrifice while serving our country on this Memorial Day. Freedom is not free and you know that. I gave the flag a memorial salute this morning at 5:30am  "This We'll Defend".

   We had a very nice evening last night at Bucky and Dena's home. We got caught up on the latest news since we saw them last. Bucky prepared a grand meal that was delicious. He presented a nice bottle of red a (Lodi) named XYZin. It was very good and we are going to purchase a few bottles of it. 

   After dinner we played a round of "Wizard". It was cutthroat as usual, but this time I won. WooHoo! A very nice evening. Thank you Bucky and Dena.


FUR BABY 1

FUR BABY 2

BUCKY AND DENA

DENA AND ELISE


  I will post more pictures from our trip to Maui later this morning. Have a good Monday and enjoy the day. I will chat at you later...….Jessie and Elise

   

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...