Friday, May 25, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!



BOBBY AND MARV AT THE TUCSON AIRPORT HEADING TO MAUI.


Mood: Relaxed! Brownied!

Music listening to: Secret Lovers by Atlantic Star!

   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and active soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I took the pot over to the main house for Elise and Susie. Yes, Susie is hear occupying "Do Drop Inn" room #2. We are glad to see her and to hear what she and the family have been up to since we saw her last. Last night was a good evening of vino, cocktails, snacks, White Castles, Dilly Bars and tons of laughs that got rolling along that I could hear way over at Chris's house. A very good evening, indeed.

   Alexa, reminded me that I have a couple of tasks to take care of off my To Do List and that we have a legal appointment at 2:00pm today. 

   We saw the movie " Life of the Party" it was hilarious and we pretty much has the theater to ourselves. We are going to hit up "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening for dinner. Can you say a carafe of Burgundy at room temperature? We will post haste!

   I got a few more pictures from Bobby from our Maui trip and I need to review them before I post them to our blog. Don't worry they will be posted soon. Have a great TGIF! And be careful out there.

Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...