Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you? Well, it has been very busy day here in the Garden District.

My playmate endured another Nebulizer treatment with saline only and she will continue to do so as needed along with her meds.

Sister Jayne is planning and preparing dinner for tomorrows "Mahjong" fest. In her words "Woo Hoo", smile! Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed blueberry pancakes, sausages and eggs with plenty of (Joe) to get it all down. We watched the "Queen" and "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in her office on her Mac. My playmate and I have gotten our packing list all on paper and we will do the add or minus deal over the next few days. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo has been very quiet and that is because she is worried about tomorrows outcome, but I am not. I hope that she sleeps very well tonight because tomorrow night she will have nightmares of defeat. Ya, ya!

Here are some of the pictures from the pre-wedding reception. We enjoyed our time with Sheila and Dave and all of the family and friends. Enjoy!




THE FAMILY






"WHAT HAVE I DONE SAID DAVE"






"WHO ARE ALL OF THESE PEOPLE SAID SHEILA"

"OH MY THESE TONICS ARE THE BOMB SAID SHEILA"

MIO MOGLIE CHILLIN'


" I NEED ANOTHER BEER SAID KERRI"


Chat at you later......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...