Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Are you doing OK? I am resting and I just came in from lounging out on the front porch with my lizard friends and the momma hummer. 

It is really windy out right now and the wind chimes are singing a tune for me and the hummer, smile! I am waiting on a call to pick up Chris's wheelchair that I took in early this morning for repair. It looks like he will be bed-bound today.

I was getting the munchies so I enjoyed a DQ fudge bar and man was that good. Ya, ya. I am sure that we will be having breakfast for dinner this evening. Tomorrow I will be preparing some pork chops and my (moglie) will prepare some (risotto), Oh yeah we will be eating good in the neighborhood.

Chris is enjoying his supplement and I need to think about what I am going to feed him tonight. We hope that all is going well for you so far? Oh my Alexa is getting her groove on. She playing some good Fusion Jazz for Chris and I.. We are listening to the Jazz Crusaders the very first jazz band that got me hooked. So I am shaking my groove thang right now and so is Chris.

Enjoy the rest of the day!
Later....Jessie

Cousin Mary I am glad that mum is doing OK. Good chatting with you today.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Prendera in po non appena la mamma scende del nido. Lei sw mette proprio in faccia se si arriva a chiudere.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...