Wednesday, May 23, 2018

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Restless! Wide Awake!

Music listening to: Tick Tock of the Clock!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? Well, it is early on this "Hump Day" and I am wide awake. Something is keying on me and I cannot get to sleep at all. Hmmmm?

   My playmate brought me back a very nice dinner from her book club meeting for dinner on Tuesday evening from "Leo's". I enjoyed my favorite and that is "Leo's Enchiladas". Elise also fixed a nice margarita to go along with it. It was outstanding.

   I was sure that I would be out as soon as I finished caring for Chris but no that did not happen. I got out my tablet and I played a game and then I began to read a book on my Kindle. Well, no luck there as well. I have no idea what has cause me the be so keyed up to the point I cannot sleep. My shorty is counting sheep big time, smile! So I got up and decided to post to our blog.

 Something is nagging at me for sure. I may have over did things yesterday. I had to run an errand over on the east side of Tucson. I cleaned out the storage shed and that took about two hours or more to complete. I also made a pile of trash that I need to load up into the Tacoma to be taken to the dumpster today. I also got "Do Drop Inn" room #2 ready for Susie's visit as well. I later found out that she is not coming today due she is staying in Gilbert with Sheila. Hopefully she will make her way here to Tucson. I also had to make another appointment to have Chris's wheelchair adjusted and that will not happen until the 5th of June. 

Today is going to be a busy day. I have to make another trip over on the east side. We are meeting up with Vicki and crew at "Seis" for our monthly dinner. I always look forward to our get together with the crew. My "To Do List" is very long but I will get everything done on it like I always do. It is a very long list and one of the longest I have ever had. Maybe it is due to not being here last week and things have piled up. I am  also dealing with an issue with my (ex) in regards to a mortgage too! "I am too Blessed To Be Stressed". 

I hope that I will not be dragging tomorrow. It is a "Humper" so have a good one and be careful when you are out and about today.
Later......Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Spero che domani sia un giorno migliore, amico mio.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...