Sunday, May 27, 2018

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Shocked!

Music listening to: Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrill!

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will have a second cup at the "Egg Connection" along with a nice breakfast. We will be joined by Susie.

   Susie's brother Roy will be here sometime today and he will occupy "Do Drop Inn" room #1. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    My playmate, Susie and I saw the movie "Deadpool 2" yesterday and it is hilarious. I believe that the 3 of us really needed to laugh and roar out loud. Nothing better than a good movie, popcorn and a soda!


SUSIE IS A MEMBER OF THE SOLO CROWD!


   Alexa is quiet this morning but I am sure that she will not stay that way, smile! I will post more about our trip to Maui later in the day.

    Have a good Sunday and get ready for Monday. Chat at you later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...