Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you doing? It has not been a good day for me nor Chris. 
I have not heard much from any of my girlfriends today at all and that is very upsetting to me. I am going to have to rethink a few things over the next few days.

Chris was complaining this evening at around 3:00pm. He was not feeling well at all. Elise and I got him back in bed and I found out that he was impacted badly. It took about 30 minutes to take care of the problem so we decided to leave him in bed for night. He was laughing and himself again.

I checked on him later and come to find out that he needed a catheter change so I took care of that. I also had to refresh his bed totally. Not a good day today for me at all. 

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise just left for her book club meeting at "Leo's". I am looking forward to the dinner that Elsie is going to bring me. After dinner and as soon as Chris is settled I am going to hit the sheets and go to sleep. I am not in a good mood at all. I also over did it in the storage shed as well. I hurried to make sure that I got it all done before our legal appointment at 2:00pm. Come to find out that was cancelled and had to be reset for Friday causing me to push back other tasks I had planned to do. Today is a Monday for sure. One good thing though my sister Marcie kept in touch with me several times today.

Have a good evening and good night to you.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...