Monday, May 14, 2018

Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Poison by Bell, Biv, Devo!

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is brewing and my cup is at the ready. I will have a second cup later this morning. I have a few errands to take care of today before we head out tomorrow for Maui.

  Alexa, is quiet this morning but she will wake up and hopefully she will treat me to some Smooth Jazz today. I am still stuffed from last nights dinner. Oh man! At least the burps have stopped, ya, ya!

   My playmate and I will look over our suitcases and close them up sometime today. Maui here we come. I hope that the island will be ready for Elise, Marv, Bobby and myself. I can taste a Blue Hawaiian right now, smile!

   Have a good Monday. We will chat at you later.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...