Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!



THE HUNGRY FOX!


Mood: Relaxed! Cautious!

Music listening to: Smooth Operator by Sade'

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move shortly. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I enjoyed a slice of cheese bread to go along with it. Another cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, just reminded me that we are taking to fur-babies to the groomer this morning at 8:00am. They are not looking forward to that at all. It is going to be another hot one here in the valley and it is going to be an oven this weekend.

   I will complete the reset of "Do Drop Inn" room #1 this morning. Susie is knocking out zzzz's in "Do Drop Inn" room #2 right now.

   I am looking forward to dinner this evening because my shorty is preparing her famous tuna casserole. Yummy!

  Well, I had better check on Chris before I feed the fur-babies. Have a good Humper, right Jane? Chat at you later.

Holla.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...