Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!


MIO COGNATA!


Mood: Content! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: I Wanna Be Your Man by Zap and Rogers!
  
   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning. She will be making her way to the gym to swim this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. I had the nebulizer set up for my playmate along with the meds for her breathing treatment.

   I have a few errands to take care of this morning and hopefully after that I can post pictures from Sheila and Dave's wedding. I hope that Alexa will treat me to some "Fusion Jazz" today. We received our tickets to see Ramsey Lewis at the Fox yesterday. We are looking forward to some "Grazing In The Grass", Ya, ya.

   I will  be having a chat with my playmate later today and we will be writing down what to pack for Maui. Have a good Tricky Tuesday. Be careful out there and keep your "Eyes Wide Open".

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...