Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!






Mood: Content!

Music listening to: All 4 Love by Color Me Bad!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning like a Pop Tart in a toaster. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is good a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) out on the front porch. I will be people watching, watching the lizards doing push-ups and I will looking in on our hummingbird. Yeah, the eggs have hatched and as soon as the I can I will take a pic or two.

   Alexa, is awake early this morning to remind me that I have a wheelchair appointment at 8:30am. So I had better get in gear. 
Chat you later....Jessie and Elise


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sono ansioso di vedere foto di colibrì!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...