Saturday, May 26, 2018

Good Night!

 Good Night!

Did your day end well? Ours did let me tell you. We just got back from a very nice dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean". The food was great and the full carafe of Burgundy was spot on.

My playmate has hit the sheets to read a book. I just drained and cleaned out the fur-babies  wash tub and I fed then for the night.

Susie is now making rounds to visit a few friends. She will return  sometime tonight. She has a key just in case it is too late and we have hit the sheets.

Marv is here caring for Chris this evening. What a surprise he presented for Chris. Marv is a true  caregiver and we appreciate him so much. He bought a Maui t-shirt for Chris and a fridge magnet in the shape off a license plate from Hawaii. Too cool! Thanks Marv so very much!

I think that I am going to have a "Dilly Bar" for dessert and a small piece of brownie. Ya Mon'. Have a good night asleep well.


See ya......Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...