Friday, May 11, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!



Mood: Concerned! Rummied!

Music listening to: Purple Rain by Prince!

   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:0am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time on the front porch while I am people watching, hummer watching and of course I will keep a eye out for the lizard patrol. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

   My playmate and I are going to Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza" this evening for some "queso fundito" and of course a few dozen margaritas. WooHoo! After Happy Hour we are going to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Mrs. Witherspoon". It should be hilarious.

   It is going to be a very weekend for us. We have dinner and another play on deck for tomorrow evening as well. Sunday will be a day of catch up and I will be caring for Chris. We will also recheck our packing for Maui. I will also start my continuing online classes as well. Ya,ya!

   Well, I had better get busy before I am yelled at by Alexa. Have a good TGIF! 

Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si fidanzata il cibo era delizioso. Si, I hummers stanno crescendo molto velocemente. Come va?

Loraine said...

Wow! I tuoi giorni saranno occupati! Enjoy!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...