Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Dance Floor by Zapp!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elsie popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is filled to the rim. I believe that my playmate and I are just about over our jet-lag. Whew!

   It is going to be a very busy day for me today at least that is what Alexa just told me. Of course she is right, smile!

   I have to run an errand over on the east side this morning. Truly Nolan will be here between 10 and noon. We have a legal appointment at 2:00pm. I am going to do some clean up work in the storage shed. I have to make sure that "Do Drop Inn" room #2 is ready for Susie's visit. She arrives tomorrow. I need a few ice cold birras for sure when this is all done, eh?

   My playmate will be meeting up with her book club this evening at "Leo's". WooHoo! I am sure that she will bring back some "Leo's Enchiladas" for my dinner. Yummy!

   I am still reviewing the pictures from our Maui vacation. I am so busy but I will get them posted. I am also waiting on pics from Bobby that he took from our helicopter tour.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Tricky Tuesday. Enjoy the day and be careful. We are also looking forward to the upcoming concert at the "Fox" with Jane and Papa John. We will be listening to "Ramsey Lewis". It is going to be a good one without a doubt.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Ti sei mancato tantissmo. Le foto saranno pubblicate non appena li revisione. Come stai?

Loraine said...

Mi sto godendo la nostra bella estate!

Jessie said...

Anch ' io fidanzata.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...