Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Evening!

Evening!

How are you getting along? We are good here and it is still very windy. 

I started Chris's evening care at 3:00pm. I gave him the once over and I found that his (peri) area had not been cleaned good enough. So I took care of it and now Chris back to enjoying the Fusion Jazz with me. I will have to have a chat with the morning care giver about this due to with the hot weather it can cause some major problems to include (decub) skin ulcers. I don't like to micro-manage but I will if I have to. NO call yet about the wheelchair repairs being completed. Now I need to decide what Chris will have for dinner this evening. As a matter of fact my munchies have returned. WooHoo!

My (moglie) and I will go over a checklist that I have on what to pack for our trip to Maui. We will pack light so that we can eat a lot of calamari don't you know? We will also enjoy grand Luau as well. Got to see those hula girls shake their stuff, eh? Ya, ya. I might even get up and join them. NOT!!!!!!!

Have a great evening. I am looking forward to our breakfast for dinner. We will have homemade waffles, sausages, eggs and of course java!

Later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Non vi è niente di meglio di una colazione per cena!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...