Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Fresh by Kool and the Gang!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and a second cup will be downed during my (me) time out on the front porch. I will be people watching and counting lizard push-ups. We have the empty nest syndrome literally. Yes, the baby hummers have left. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   My playmate and I will try to hit up a movie today if time permits. Alexa, is screaming at me this morning. She wants me to wash the Tacoma and the Van today and she must be obeyed. Smile!

   We will be awaiting the arrival of Susie today. We hooked up with the crew last night at "Seis Mexican" restaurant. We have never been there before. I have to say it was a good choice. The food was very good and the margaritas were on point. It was good to see the crew members as always and we caught up on the happenings since our last meeting. Great evening guys.


ELISE AT SEIS

IO AT SEIS

CREW MEMBERS AT SEIS

CREW MEMBERS GRUBBING

KILLER MARGARITA

TASTY TAQUITOS

PAT GETTING HER GRUB ON


   Our stay cation plans are all set in stone for June. We finalized the last booking last night. Flagstaff, Winslow and San Carlos get ready because trouble is heading your way. Ya, ya!

   I received Maui pictures from Bobby yesterday and as soon as I review them I will start to post them to our blog. Are you ready? Have a good Thirsty Thursday and enjoy the day.

See ya.....Jessie and Elise 

Rosie, so good to hear from you as always.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sembra un margarita "killer"!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...