Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Confident!

Music listening to: Why by MJ!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is working it's magic on me. So good that I will have a second cup during my (me) time out on the front porch with the baby hummers and the lizard patrol. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, is quiet so far this morning but I am sure that she will wake up to start her day as well. Well, the day is upon us, yes this evening is the event of the week. Yes, it is time for our "Mahjong" fest. I am all set to use my skills and charm on my fellow players. I am gunning for Shoo Shoo and I have a few new tricks up my sleeve just for her. We will see who is in trouble now. Ya, ya!

   We are looking forward to being treated to a feast prepared by sister Jayne tonight. I have to run a quick errand to pick up a item or two for tonight's feast. Chris is resting and listening to Prince this morning.

   My playmate and I have our packing list all done and now we will refine them before we start to lay things out. 

   Well, I had better get my (mojo) working early this morning and I will keep it working all day long. WooHoo! Have a good Humper!

Later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Divertitevi stasera!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...