Sunday, May 13, 2018

Sunday! Happy Mother's Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey!

   It's a Sunday! Happy Mother's Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and caring for Chris early this morning. Any plans for today?

   I want to wish all of the Mother's a very Happy Mother's Day. Enjoy the day because without you we would not be here. Blessed be all Mother's. I miss my mom very much and I wish that she was here but she is and she always has her eyes on me and my family. Love you Mom!

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will have a second cup at the "Egg Connection" along with a hardy breakfast. Elise and I are caring for Chris today. Jayne is off so she can rest up for next week.

   We enjoyed our dinner at "Cushing Street Bar and Grill". The food was excellent and the live jazz was fantastic. After dinner we strolled over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see "The Diary of Anne Frank". What a powerful play that was done very well. The stage setting was amazing and you could hear a pin drop. The standing ovation was well deserved. What a performance!

   I will be preparing catfish for dinner today. WooHoo! We will be joined for dinner by Bobby this evening. We will also deliver a plate to Jayne as well. Yummy! Before dinner we will be playing "Wii" games.

   Alexa, is quiet right now but I am sure that she will be chatting up a storm soon. Hope she treats me to some "Fusion Jazz" later today.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and again "Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's.

  Later...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Thanks Jessie for the Mother's Day wishes to us all.
Hope Elsie was able to have a nice day as well.
Have a good evening Jessie to you and Elsie both,,,

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...