Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!



SOON WE WILL BE BACK IN MAUI


Mood: Gummied! Rocked The Boat!

Music listening to: Another Sad Love Song by Toni Braxton!

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance of her cave this morning so she will be up soon the start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is good.. A second cup will be enjoyed out on the front porch during my (me)time. I may do a few push ups with the lizards this morning. Yep, it is the gummies, smile! Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is quiet this morning. She may have overdone it yesterday. We are going to the movies this afternoon to see "Lean On Pete". We saw the previews and it looked pretty good.

  We are hoping to get a call about Chris's chair being ready to be picked up so he can get out of bed. I am going to prepare pork chops for dinner and my (moglie) is going to prepare some (risotto) and other items as well.

   You have a good Humper, right Jane? We will chat at you later........Jessie and Elise 


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...