Monday, May 7, 2018

Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: In My House by the Mary Jane Girls!

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00a, caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa, just reminded me that I have a few things to get done this morning. I will be visited by my nursing supervisor at 9:00am to see how things are going and to see if I need anything.

    I have three online continuing medical classes to complete. I will have them done before we leave for Hawaii. I am going to need a lot of "Boney" played to get through them, smile!

    We had a very nice time in Gilbert over the weekend. I took many photos of Sheila's and Dave's wedding. Wow, tons of people were there. After I review the pics I will post them on our blog.

    We hope that you are doing OK this Monday morning? Well, I had better get to it. Have a good one and enjoy!

    We enjoyed a great evening at "Zemams" last night with Paula, Marty, Shoo Shoo, Lori and Bert. The food was delicious and we knocked off three bottles of red. Thank you Paula and Marty for treating me for dinner as a birthday gift. My circle of friends are the best!

Later....Jessie and Elise

Marcie, how are you? How is Blake?

Jet, how are you? How is Red?

  

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...