Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Rummied!

Music listening to: Poison by Bell, Biv, Devoe!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. I will down a second cup later this morning. We have a very hot weekend coming up here in the Old Pueblo. Yes, it is going to be 108 degrees this weekend. I really need to get the Jacuzzi up and running. Ya, ya! Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, reminded me already that I have a few tasks that will need to be taken care of today like resetting both "Do Drop Inns" for our next visitors. Hopefully she will play some "Boney" for me today.

   I will post more about our trip to Maui later today as well. Have a good Tricky Tuesday and enjoy the day.

Later...Jessie and Elise

Jet, good to hear from you by text yesterday. 

   

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiornio fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...