Sunday, May 13, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you doing? Well, I have to tell you that I ate way too much and so did my shorty. We are both about to explode.

I prepared catfish, fries and Nibblets  corn. Oh my goodness. We enjoyed a afternoon of "Wii" games with Bobby and he joined us for dinner. We also prepared a plate for sister Jayne as well. Man I am way too full. Burp! We topped dinner off with a few Vodka tonics and the real topper was some "White Russians: with soft serve ice cream. Burp again!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elsie about to hit the sheets. Ya, ya. We have our suitcase packed but not closed. We will do a final check tomorrow during the day.

I hope that "Mother's Day" was a good one for all. Have a good nights sleep and get ready for Monday.
Nite...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Country Grannuy , Elise had a good Mother's Day. How was yours?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...