Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, we enjoyed a very nice dinner and we watched the "Crown" on Netflix.

I am caring for Chris tonight. No call was received about his chair repair being completed. Hopefully tomorrow it will be ready. Elise is watching TV to catch up on the latest episodes of our Pres. After that she will get on her desktop and maybe on her Mac before she hits the pillow.

We got some sad news a few hours ago. Remember I asked for prayers for our dear friend Lila a bit back? We found out today that she passed away on 29 April, on my birthday. I have been feeling a bit antsy and now I know why I had that feeling. She is at peace now and we are asking if you could say a prayer or two for her family. We had some wonderful times with Lila and she will be missed terribly. Thank you.


LILA (WE MISS YOU)


Have a good night's sleep......Jessie and Elise

I chatted with JT earlier today. It is his birthday. Happy Birthday Son!

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

SO VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT LILA, MAY SHE R I P NOW.
PRAYERS AND SYMPATHY TO HER FAMILY AS WELL AS YOU AND ELSIE.
SHE SURELY WILL BE MISSED.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...