Saturday, May 26, 2018

Howdy!

Hello!

What are you up to? Well, I just finished stacking wood for our fire pit and I am beat now. Whew!

Elise and Susie are about to go grocery shopping in a few minutes. I just downed a gallon of water, ahhhh!

Here are a few more pics that I forgot to post for the 16th of May in Maui. Enjoy! If all goes well my shorty and I will hit up another movie this evening.

FANTASTIC SUNSETS


THIS ARIZONA CARDINAL STOWED AWAY IN OUR LUGGAGE FOR A VISIT TO MAUI

RESORT GROUNDS



COULD HAVE BEEN DINNER IF WE CAUGHT IT. YUMMY!

CRUISE SHIP IN LAHAINA


ELISE AND THE BANYAN TREE. ALL OF THE FOLLOWING PICS OF THE TREE MAKE UP ONE TREE.







IN WHALERS VILLAGE

ELISE CHECKING OUT THE RESORT GROUNDS







SHOW AT NEAR THE TIKI GRILL AND BAR


Later....Jessie

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

GREAT PICTURES JESSIE,,,
THANK YOU,, FOR SHARING WITH US.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How has your day been? It has been a busy one here in the "Old Pueblo". First off, I took Sorella Jayne to do some gro...