Monday, May 21, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a very busy one for me here in central Tucson. I go through it with the a little help from Alexa. She treated me to some "Sacramento Smooth Jazz".

This jet-lag is lingering on for both me and my shorty. Hopefully we will back in sync soon. I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is on her Mac. I bought her a Super DVD/CD player/burner for her Mac today and it is very nice.

I uploaded about 140 photos from our vacation in Maui. I will review them all before I post them to our blog. Wow!

Our dear friend Susie will be here on Wednesday for a visit. She will occupy "Do Drop Inn" room #1. Her brother will arrive a few days after her and he will occupy "Do Drop Inn" room #2. It will be good to see them both.

I want to take this time to thank (Sister) Jayne for taking such good care of Chris while we were in Maui. Chris loves her and so do we. We are glad that she is part of our family. We also what to thank Meg and Lois for keeping a close eye out on our house while we were away. Thanks guys!

I just found out this evening that my sister Marcie may need surgery for her back. Prior to the she must undergo a stress test with dye to see if the surgery will be possible. Please say a prayer for her and Blake. Thanks.

I also received a very nice card from my girlfriend (Flo) today. She was here for a visit with Elise and I didn't get to see her due to I was caring for Chris. The photo on the card is the one I took of the baby hummers with their beaks open waiting to be feed. Love my girlfriends!

We hope that you are doing OK? Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Non vedo l'ora di vedere le foto!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...