Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Evening!

Evening!

How are you doing? I am good, and man it is hot outside. I just got back from picking up tonight's grub from Jayne. It is smelling  oh so good and I am trying to control myself and not dig into it. Yummy! What a treat my sister has prepared.

I am still listening to some "Fusion Jazz" and Alexa seems to be in a good mood today. I am also pleased that I found my (nuts) that I have been looking for ,for the past week or so. Jane you went there didn't you? Of course you did.

I have been looking high and low for my Kukui Lei from Hawaii. I finally found it today and the nuts are as good as new if not better, smile. Jane stop that. My playmate and I will be wearing them on our return to Maui next week. Hopefully a return (nut) will be added to the lei.

Hey,, I heard from Shoo Shoo and she said that I am in big trouble. Can you believe that? She doesn't have a clue what is in store for her tonight. Don't have me to get my DI Hat out girlfriend, smile!

It is going to be a knock down and drag out tonight and you may want to look for us on the 6:00 pm news. The headline will read irate Mahjong player lost so badly that she starting to throw tiles at the other players. She had to be restrained and locked up in Do Drop Inn room #2.

Enjoy your evening and be sleep well. Be prepared to have some bail money ready to get Shoo Shoo out of lock up. This battle has been a long time coming. Ya, ya!

See Ya...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...