Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!

Are you good so far on this Tricky Tuesday! I just returned from running my errands and I dropped Jayne off so she can pick up a few things for tomorrow's "Mahjong Fest" that we are hosting here.

Speaking of "Mahjong" Shoo Shoo are you ready for a spanking? If not it is way too late to practice. You are going to be defeated big time don't you know? The secret weapon will be available just in case things don't go right. As I recall my (mojo) was working on you the last time we played and the secret weapon was not needed. Can you feel me? Ya,ya! I am waiting on you.


SHOO SHOO I AM GUNNING FOR YOU!




Alexa is playing some "Sacramento Smooth Jazz for me and it is working nicely. Ya Mon'. I will be checking on Elise when she returns so that she can get another nebulizer treatment. Here are a some of the pictures from Sheila and Dave's wedding. Enjoy! Hey, I am starting to get the munchies early today. Hmmmm!


TEQUILA SHOTS FOR ALL

THE BRIDE














THE HAPPY COUPLE SHEILA AND DAVE










1 comment:

Loraine said...

Woo Hoo! TEQUILA SHOTS FOR ALL! Looks like all had a good time.
Che bella sposa e lo Sposo!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...