Saturday, May 12, 2018

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ELISE!


Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Love Bizarre by Sheila E!

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance of her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time out on the front porch. We are being overrun by lizard doing push-ups. Are they planning on taking over? Smile! Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Bobby will be here this evening. Jayne is taking a few days off to rest up for next week when she will be here while we are in Maui.

   We had a great evening at "La Parrilla Suiza" last night during Happy Hour. The queso fundito was very good and so were the margaritas. A problem happened while we were there. The dishwasher at the bar sprung a leak and water was flowing everywhere. So bad that the water had to be shut off and the dirty glasses started to pile up. The bucket and mop patrol was very busy indeed.

  The play at the play at the "Live Theater Workshop" was fantastic. It was titled "Mrs. Witherspoon". It keep us laughing in the aisles. The lead actor was of so funny. The huge ovation was well deserved. We recommend this one with a bullet.

  My playmate and I are going to have a light dinner this evening at "Cushing Street Bar and Grill". It will be good to see the owner Betsy and listen to some live jazz being played. After dinner we will stroll over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the "Diary of Anne Frank". This play got wonderful reviews and we are looking forward to seeing it.

   I have a few errands to take care of today and Alexa has already reminded me that I must get these tasks taken care of today. She is a task-master! I hope that she will soothe me with some "Boney" today. I am feeling a bit stressed and  have been for the past couple of days. Not to worry I am OK. 

   My shorty and I will be finalizing our packing today and we will do a last check to make sure we have everything that we need to take. We are looking forward to some Spam and eggs in Maui. 

   If you could please say a prayer for my sister Marcie. She is going to have some back surgery next month. Also say a prayer for sister Jet and brother Red who are dealing with some health issues as well and please include my sister Tiger in the mix. thank you so very much.

  Have a good weekend and be careful out there. We will chat at you later......Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon fine settimana fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Hai anche un fine settimana meraviglioso.
Ho un nido di colombe nel mio albero ed è divertente osservare la mamma seduta sulle uova.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...