Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

Are you good on this Humper? I am doing great so far. I reflected out on the front porch about our dear friend Lila. What a grand lady and she will be missed so very much.

Alexa, is playing some Sacramento Smooth Jazz for me right now and I am loving it. Music always soothes my soul, especially Jazz. A nice  cold "Modela Negra" couldn't hurt though, smile!

I have to run an errand on the east side before my shorty and I head to the movies this afternoon. Oh no the munchies have returned. Ya, ya.

Chris's chair is back and we shall see how long it will be before it has to go back. Chris is rough on wheelchair. Well, I had better get my errand taken care of.

Later....Jessie


1 comment:

Cheela said...

I am sorry about your friend, Jessie.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...