Friday, June 1, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!





Mood:: Content! Baked!

Music listening to: Boogie Wonderland by Earth, Wind and Fire!

   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon to UN-bake her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Jayne cares for Chris this morning and Marv takes over this evening.

   Alexa, is alive and well this morning. She reminded me that I have several tasks to complete today and the I have an errand to take care of on the east side of town. I told her that I expect so "Boney" today. 

  My playmate and I went to see the movie "RBG" and it is excellent and the theater was packed. It has been at the "Loft" for sometime now. Paula and Marty, have you seen this one?

  My shorty and I are going to hit up "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening for dinner. This month is going to be a very busy one for Elise and I. Have a good "TGIF" day and be careful.

Later....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buona giornata, buon amico.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...