Saturday, June 30, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing? We are good but a bit perturbed that the caregiver called and said that he couldn't make it this morning due to flat tire.

I called his agency and asked where was the back up caregiver that is supposed to be in place. 

My shorty and I enjoyed a good breakfast at "Gus Balones" before I had to hurry back to care for Chris. Elise is out front picking up Mesquite Tree pods. It is a never ending job because a couple of hours later they will have returned.

We hope that you are doing OK? We will chat at you later....Jessie

Flo, I am glad that you liked the photos.

Fidanzata, thank you for the compliment about the photos. See you tonight!

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...