Friday, June 8, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing so far on this  TGIF?  I am moving along post haste. I put up the fence on the south side of Chris's house and the fur-babies don't like it at all.

I put down the foam floor over the grass carpet for the spa to sit on. My next step is to check the spa heater to make sure that it works well. Soon my playmate and I will be getting soaked. Ya, ya!

I have completed everything on my To Do List and I am feeling good about that. I have to load up some items into the Tacoma to take to the trash as soon as I can.

Hope that you are doing OK?  My shorty and I are talking about and looking into a trip back to Florence, but this time we will spend some time in Rome and Naples as well. We always plan things out way in advance because we have to work around Chris's schedule and needs.
Ciao...

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...