Thursday, June 7, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Fantastic!

Music listening to: No More Lies by Michelle!

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee just finished brewing and you haven't has coffee until you have had Kona coffee. A second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" this morning for a hardy breakfast. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 I am taking Chris's van to the shop to have it looked at. Elise and I enjoyed our evening at "Humble Pie". The vino was very good and so was my cup of minestrone soup. We each ordered pizza's and they were delicious. We returned home and we once again see the "Warriors" victory.. Go Warriors!

  My shorty and I are going to hit up a movie this afternoon. Later in the evening we are going to visit Bucky and Dena for a "Wizard Fest".

  Well, I had better get (hot). Have a great day and enjoy!
See Ya.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...