Monday, June 25, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you? We are good here in Central Tucson. It has been a good day and I got quite a bit done.

Hey, my (moglie) hit the Jacuzzi and she enjoyed it. That made me very happy. I will try to hit it myself tomorrow if time permits.
ELISE RELAXING IN THE JACUZZI




We enjoyed the rest of the dinner that Sister Jayne prepared for us and it was delicious. Wow, Chris loved the mashed potatoes. We watched " Hawaii 5 0" and we started a new series on Netflix. Chris loves "Hawaii 5 0".

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her Mac. I will post more pics of "Winslow, Arizona tomorrow. My fidanzata liked seeing me standing on the corner in Winslow, Arizona. Thanks for posting that nice compliment. WooHoo!

Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...