Friday, June 29, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing? Well, it is another hot one here in the valley of Tucson. Whew!

We just got back from Chris's doctor appointment and all went well except Chris was bleeding from the injections that he received today. Normally this doesn't happen when he is being seen by his regular doctor. He saw a fill in until his regular doctor returns. Chris always goes along with the flow and that is a good thing. I had to assist the doctor today because Chris wouldn't let him inject him without my assistance.

Well, I am waiting on the delivery of some vino that JT got for me for Fathers Day. I have to be home to sign for it. Cheers!

I need to make a run to the credit union sometime  today to get a little bit of greenbacks for tonight's dinner at "Incas".  I hope that things are going well for you so far today?

Later...Jessie

Eddie, you are have too good of a time at the "Dam Bar". Rock On!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...