Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Object Of My Desire by Starpoint!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is Seattle's Finest brew. It is very good and dark. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa is on point this morning. She is telling me what I need to get done today. I am still reviewing pictures from our stay-cation in Flagstaff, Winslow and San Carlos. It won't be long now and I will start to post them to our blog.

   Have a good Tricky Tuesday and stay safe. My playmate is going to her book club meeting at "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening. I will be looking forward to what she brings me back for dinner. Ya, ya!

Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...