Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

What is up? How are you doing? I completed all of my To 
Do List and Alexa is very happy for me. So happy that she is treating me to some "Boney". Ya, ya!

I just finished reviewing the pictures for our stay cation in Flagstaff, Winslow and San Carlos. The pics have been loaded and are ready to be posted. I still have to get the pictures off on of the "Canon" Rebel".

I do know that I am starting to get the munchies and I don't know if I am going to make it until dinner at "Culinary Dropout". We are looking forward to seeing the crew so we can catch up on all that has gone down since last month.

I almost dived into the Jacuzzi today but I will wait until my shorty is available to join me in it. WooHoo! We hope that you are doing well?

Chat at you later...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

La vita è bella, si? Questo cambierà il sabato!

Jessie (Wizard) said...

Sono d' accord che la vita e'bella fidanzata. ll sabato che sta per cambiare per voi. Siamo spiacenti!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...